University of Bradford
28 January 2009
I am writing to express my solidarity with your protest.
We all need to protest about what Israel has done in Gaza. We must have an inquiry into possible war crimes.
I support your demands in that the University of Bradford must:
1. Issue a statement condemning the violence caused by the Israeli occupation of Palestine, and calling for the siege to be lifted on all sides.
2. Twin with the Islamic University of Gaza and erect a plaque to this effect.
3. Treat Palestinian students as home students and therefore charge them home fees.
4. Refuse to stock or contract with companies who support the Israeli occupation. This includes Nestle, Coca Cola, Walkers and Evian.
5. Pressure Lloyds banking group to act as a clearing bank for Interpal, or agree to transfer its custom to a more ethical bank.
6. Provide full finical transparency, and disinvest from any and all companies who support the Israeli occupation.
7. Support actions taking place on campus making people aware of the issues, with no repercussions for any participants.
8. Pressure the government to support an inquiry on whether Israel is responsible for committing war crimes.
Good luck, you have my support.
MR MARSHA SINGH MP
Bradford West Constituency
Sind Terrassenüberdachungen bei Sturm stabil?
5 years ago