Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Solidarity with Sheffield

Sheffield Hallam have put up contact details for the university to help you complain about their treatment.

What happened?
Students who occupied the Owen Building at SHU and were evicted and threatened with disciplinary action are asking for support. See details on their blog at

In response to the numerous queries we have had about how people can voice their sentiments to the university management, we suggest that people contact the university either through:

- Calling the university switchboard directly on 0114 225 5555,

- Sending an email to the following:

Vice Chancellor's PA: FAO Phillip Jones

Secretary's PA: FAO Liz Winders

In order that we can verify numbers of people registering complaints/sentiments should the University prove unwilling to divulge this information, you may CC or BCC your message to, though there is no obligation to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment